Your order will be processed as soon as possible from the time the order is placed. The stated delivery time is from when the order is shipped and approximately 1-2 days processing time is allowed before shipping. We will email you a confirmation once your order has been shipped, including your tracking number.
During this time please be mindful that our estimated delivery dates may vary. We thank you for your patience and please feel free to contact our LiveChat consultants (at the bottom right corner of this page) should you have any further questions.
When placing an order please give a phone number and a physical address (not a PO Box), where there will be someone present during working hours. If delays are incurred at the receiver's end due to parcels being unable to be delivered, customs in your respective country, or anything else, Wynn Hamlyn will not be responsible.
Wynn Hamlyn is not responsible for items lost or delayed in transit. This is the responsibility of the shipping provider and customer relations will be redirected to the party if applicable
Although we hope you love all your items from Wynn Hamlyn, we have a returns policy in place if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. Wynn Hamlyn will provide a full refund for all full-price items that adhere to the below conditions.
Returns within 10 days (NZ) 15 days (internationally)
If you would like to return an item or items purchased online from www.wynnhamlyn.com you may do so within 10 days (NZ) 15 days (internationally) from the date of delivery.*
All items returned must be in perfect and unused condition, and returned with their original packaging, including any gift boxes, swing tags and all corresponding accessories. Proof of purchase must be provided and delivery dates will be checked to ensure the item was delivered within the last 10 days. It is essential that if you would like to return your purchase that contact is made with the customer service team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within or prior to the end of the 10/15 day period.
Returning an item is at the customer's risk and cost and items lost in transit will not be compensated for. Wynn Hamlyn reserves the right to reject any items that do not comply with the above conditions and will return the item to the sender. Wynn Hamlyn reserves the right to deduct fees from the total refund amount should the garment return in an unsaleable condition. If items that are not eligible for a return or exchange are sent to us, a refund or exchange will not be granted and will be subject to a return fee for items to be shipped back to the customer. Return fee cost varies by shipping rates.
Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. This does not include the use of our welcome discount code but does include other discount codes and flash sales.
The Returns & Exchange policy only applies to item(s) purchased from WynnHamlyn.com. If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased from one of our stockists you will need to organise this directly with them, as per their terms.
If you have any queries before you make your purchase we suggest that you contact us prior to placing your order. If you have purchased your garment via one of our stockists, please contact them directly. We only accept returns for orders purchased through WynnHamlyn.com
To return an item, contact email@example.com within 10 days (domestic) 15 days (international) of receiving your purchase. Once contact has been made, you will be authorised to return the item to;
90 Anzac Ave,
Auckland Central, 1010
Any differences from the condition the goods were sent out in will void any refund or exchange. The cost of shipping for returns is the responsibility of the purchaser unless the garment is faulty or incorrect. Sale items are final and cannot be returned. This includes the use of discount codes and flash sales.
Any item purchased online at WynnHamlyn.com and paid through Afterpay or Laybuy can be returned for a refund as per the above online returns policy, however items can only be exchanged for an item of the same value.
The use of our welcome code can only be used at the time of purchase. It cannot be applied retrospectively. The code is a single-use one time offer that expires in 14 days
Items available for preorder appear with the option to "Pre Order" rather than "Add to Cart"; the estimated delivery window for each item is located on the product page beneath the description. When purchasing an item available for preorder, you will be charged immediately. Once your pre-ordered item(s) ship, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information.
Pre-order items are considered sold. If you wish to cancel your pre-order prior to dispatch, you may do so, however, a 30% deposit will not be refunded by Wynn Hamlyn and will be held as an administrative fee.
Wynn Hamlyn products that are available to pre-order are not subject to the exchange and returns policy above unless deemed faulty at the discretion of Wynn Hamlyn and in accordance with the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
Once you have received your Pre Order, we allow for exchanges or store credit valid only at WynnHamlyn.com.
If for any reason your item is not sent within two weeks of the specified delivery date we will refund your deposit in full
Items purchased online from WynnHamlyn.com may be returned for a refund if the above return conditions are met. Your refund will be processed within five working days of Wynn Hamlyn receiving and approving the return. Wynn Hamlyn will refund the amount paid (excluding any return delivery costs) to your credit card or PayPal account, with which you made the original payment. Only the original purchaser of the product(s) can request a return, as the refund will be directly made to the card with which the payment was made. Your refund will take 7-10 working days to show as a refund on your credit card or Paypal account, but can take up to 10 days in some cases.
If your order has been sent within New Zealand, all sales taxes will be refunded. Wynn Hamlyn is not able to refund customs duties and taxes on orders shipped outside NZ. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
The cost of freight charged to Wynn Hamlyn by the freight company will be considered and may at the discretion of Wynn Hamlyn and will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
Wynn Hamlyn will not be responsible or liable if any item(s) purchased from our online store, are lost, misdirected, or delivered late or damaged in transit. The customer must bear the risks of their purchase. With this in mind, Wynn Hamlyn would consider anything less than a tracked courier inadequate for handling products of this value.
Any item that is purchased in store or over the phone via our Wynn Hamlyn store, can be returned for an exchange or refund within 7 days of the original purchase. All items must be in perfect and unused condition, and returned with their original packaging, including any gift boxes, swing tags and all corresponding accessories. Proof of purchase must be provided to ensure the item was purchased within the last 30 days. Alternatively please feel free to get in contact with one of our LiveChat consultants (at the bottom right corner of this page) should you have any further questions as or stores are currently closed.
Exchanges are subject to availability and can only be exchanged for item(s) within the same collection or season as the item originally purchased. Any remaining funds will be credited to your account and will be redeemable for 12 months from the exchange date.
Terms and Conditions
Game of Chance
(Terms and Conditions)
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Entry is only open to Australian, New Zealand & American residents only.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Promotion begins 14/010/2022 and closes at the close of business on 31/10/2022. The winner will be drawn on 1/11/2022.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Major Prize drawn.
- Total value of prize is $1000NZD
1x $1000NZD Wynn Hamlyn Voucher
- The Major Prize has been sourced by Wynn Hamlyn
- Prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The major prize winner will be notified by email.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to $1000NZD.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize must be redeemed by 07/11/2022. If the prize winner is not able to redeem the prize by this date, the Promoter may determine another Prize winner in its absolute discretion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to the Wynn Hamlyn database.
- In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re-draw winner will be notified in writing whilst having their details published on the Wynn Hamlyn social media channels.
- The re-draw will take place on 8/11/2022.
- The Promoter is Wynn Hamlyn NZBN: 9429041523933
Parcels being delivered internationally may be subject to import duties and/or customs charges when entering your country. These charges will vary from country to country. These charges are the responsibility of the purchaser or receiver of the goods, so to be sure please contact your local customs office.
All product prices indicated and payments made are in NZD dollar currency. All prices are GST inclusive.
Stripe is a secure third party that hosts Credit Card data. Wynn Hamlyn will not share, sell or trade personally identifiable information